Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fun Finds

So in preparations for Macy's arrival, we pretty much did a complete overhaul of the house this past weekend. The main thing we needed to do was get all the JUNK (and when I say JUNK, I do mean JUNK) out of the junk bedroom so that we could convert it to her nursery. And boy did we have some junk in the trunk. We threw out a TON of trash (and recycling!).

I just had share with you our most amusing finds that I'm not sure we will be able to part with solely due to their hilarity factor. I'm sure Burin thought he was the bomb dot com with these high-tech gadgets. Check out this cell phone and laptop (circa 1997?)!!



The laptop has to weigh like.. 13 pounds (and is about two inches thick), and the cell phone isn't much lighter. I mean, I'm pretty sure he communicated with aliens with this thing.

No comments: