Friday, October 30, 2009

Flashback Friday


(click on image to enlarge a bit)

Ok, this isn't so much a 'flashback' as it is a let's-compare-mommy-and-baby-at-the-same-age photo. Macy was NO-O-O-O-T happy when I stripped her down to try to recreate that picture of me butt naked in my crib at six months. A couple of things to note: we're laying on the same Raggedy Ann & Andy blanket that my grandmother made (simultaneously now, "aww"). And let's just take a moment to marvel at my SWEET bumper pad. Lovely hues of pea green, mustard yellow, and tangerine orange. It was 1979 folks, what can I say. But Macy and I do favor a bit, no?

(I've been meaning to post this for a while, but forgot about it at some point. Oops.)



1 comment:

Tia Colleen said...

Oh wow, you're killing me with the cuteness. I think its so precious that y'all are laying on the same blanket. You should frame these two photos side by side- just sayin'.