Sunday, February 15, 2009

Baby Shower!

Had a great time at my baby shower yesterday! Thank you to everyone who came and brought (or sent) gifts!! Here's a few pics.

Me in my baby shower flair: a "new mom to-be" tiara and a baby booty corsage:


The diaper cake that Amanda made. LOVE IT and will not ever want to take it apart.


Mmm FINGER FOOD.


My cupcake tree!


The festivities/opening gifts. (Notice the pink baby rattle balloon in the upper right corner!)






One of my favorite gifts! A burp cloth with the baby's name embroidered on it made by a previous co-worker of mine!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

It was a great shower! I agree about the diaper cake- I got 2 with Dale and they stayed decorations until he was about to outgrow the diapers that they were made out of- then I finally took them apart!

Dana {Sew Thrifty} said...

I wish I could have been there!! Hope you like the BUTT paste. hehe