Monday, June 1, 2009

Laughter

My baby is growing up too fast! She laughed for the first time today, and it was the sweetest sound. I must admit I'm a little jealous because Burin was the one holding her and playing with her in the back seat of the car before we left a parking lot. I was in the driver's seat so I didn't get to see it the first time, but I heard it. Then he turned her around to where I could see her and she laughed again! It was the cutest thing.

Anyway, in addition to rolling over, sucking on her hands, and grabbing/pulling on the front of her shirt or dress, her new thing is to suck her bottom lip in! She almost looks like a little old toothless man when she does it.

Pics coming soon! We got a new camera and I just haven't taken the time to figure out how to get the pictures off!

No comments: