Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's a GIRL!

Ok, well - as you can (or cannot?) see - I'm having a girl! {which i'm sure the whole universe knows by now...} I had an appointment on Thursday and found out I didn't have a sonogram scheduled until my next appointment, but I got out my puppy eyes and talked them into doing it on that day instead! :D As soon as the picture came up on the big screen, Burin and I both saw it at the same time, but I was speechless and was waiting for someone to confirm that it was a girl! We are too excited though, and I can't wait to start shopping for shoes and clothes! She seems to be healthy though and is still kicking and dancing up a storm with these feet of hers, and I'm loving every minute of it.


In other pregnancy news, I have now invested in Zantac and Tums, and it's becoming increasingly harder and harder to bend over to put socks and shoes on and to get in and out of the Pilot. And some days I feel like I'm already waddling (I'm 'only' 24 weeks, y'all). I will work on an updated belly shot soon!

Last but not least, I'm back home for good now, and have been for a couple of weeks! Burin flew back out to CA today to pack up the rest of our stuff, and he and his friend will be driving back here over Thanksgiving. :)

PS - no names yet. We're working on it! If you have any ideas, throw them our way. Unless you're S&D and can only come up with names like Bessie and Bertha and Brangelina. :P

No comments: