Monday, October 20, 2008

What was that?

You're ready for a non-baby related post? I guess I can oblige. Here we go.

Things I will miss about California:
  • the shopping - so many places to choose from!
  • In-N-Out
  • all the beach cities - so cool!
  • the weather - not too hot, no humidity (though I really do miss thunderstorms)
  • the diversity
  • Taco Surf - a really cool local Mexican restaurant
  • Trader Joe's
  • all the places to go and things to do in general

Things I will NOT miss about California:

  • traffic
  • smog
  • El Pollo Loco commercials - most annoying jingle EVER
  • this house - the ants, the street noise, the bad electrical wiring.. ugh
  • the rumble of fireworks off in the distance coming from here at promptly 9:30pm almost every night
  • skunks - omg the skunks
  • earthquakes - one was enough for me, thanks (though tornados are much scarier)
  • 1850 miles

No comments: